Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Little Pleasure Hole

I've been reminded recently that I am "straightlaced". Oh reaaalllly? Its also been brought to my attention that blogs should be sexy, because we're all sexual beings, after all. Oh reaaalllly? I mean.... oh.. right.

Anyway, I've decided to open up and show my wild side.


Say hello to my pleasure hole. Yup. I've been workin' this thang 'til I'm sweatin' bullets. You know you've been dying to see it, and you KNOW you want it. Think you can handle it? This baby can take a full 54 inches of pure, unadulterated pleasure, in hundreds of different positions. I LOVE to turn this thing on. And you'll want to watch, won't you? I KNOW how you like to watch.

Hey, I'm talking about my plasma television - get your stinkin' mind out of the gutter already! This hole above the fireplace will hide all the component and optical cables as they snake their way behind the wall to the digital receiver. And when its all hooked up, I'm going to sit back in my La-Z-Boy in my stinkin' underwear, with a beer and some chips, and watch some football. Now THAT'S sexy.

4 comments:

21 Charles Street said...

In my world Jim... well, let's just say your title takes on a whole new meaning. :)

Lisa said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You naughty Chandler children. Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! HOT.

Dollymama said...

This is a family affair for sure!!!

Love Love Love this post. Gets right down to the nitty gritty of what we all fantasize about....watching football in HD!!!

Jim Chandler said...

"watching football in HD"

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!