Saturday, January 27, 2007

Life is Beautiful

[place marker for some profound statements - check back later]

I spent the entire day at the In-Laws, patching, sanding and painting. Thank God I wasn't hung over.

They've moved to North Carolina, but their house in Camp Springs isn't selling. I don't get it. I mean, its a lovely split level, straight from the 50's, and they only want half a million for it.

It is surprising though, how you can find beauty in the most inglorious places. While waiting between coats, I shot some photographs.






















And then, of course, I had to take a photo of the most glorious part of their home. Built to their specifications by moi. I do have my moments.



3 comments:

21 Charles Street said...

Jim, you are so flipping talented - your talents have talents. You are creative on so many levels.

Dollymama said...

ditto. jealous. hungover.

Jim Chandler said...

Why thank you, little ladies.

(Mrs. Quad, if you haven't seen Sunny Spring Bliss's blog on compliments, then forgive me for that statement!)