Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Got You, Babe


My cat loves me. Yes she does. She loves me so much that when I walk in the room she splays herself on the flloor in front of me and gives me that "come hither" look. I swear, I can hear Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" playing in the background somewhere.

My cat is in heat. Oops! Guess I shoulda kept that Veterinarian appointment last month.

The poor little thing sashays herself all around the house, just begging for someone to help her out. Thank goodness they don't make lingerie for cats, 'cuz things would get really weird around here if they did.

Anyway, I hatched up this plan to get everyone out of the house, then take her down to the barn and see if I could get her a little action (of course, I'd wait outside). With all the tomcats hanging out in my barn, putting her in there would be like lighting a stick of dynamite. It would be worth having grand-kittens just to hear the fight.

But I didn't do it. I don't know, I realized that I kind of like the attention - you know, having someone constantly look at me like I'm ALL THAT. I mean, is that wrong?.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So, you're saying you live in a cathouse and you like it? Huh.

Love your cartoon. You are so talented in so many ways. That lucky cat . . .

21 Charles Street said...

Wrong? Heck no.

Kinky? Hell yes.

zendra said...

now you just need a big purple hat with a feather to complete your pimpogrification

Jim Chandler said...

Sandra, I am ashamed to admit that I do, in fact, own that hat.

You should see the shoes...