Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kinky Blog

Tonight, I was really struggling to write a blog entry. This was discouraging, because when I review my last 100 posts or so, I can't help but think that I've run out of ideas, or I've run out of words, or both. Each entry is more difficult to write than the last, and each entry seems to be less inspiring than the previous one.

So I decided to take some action. I mean, something had to be wrong, and I needed to get to the bottom of it. And if I was going to get to the bottom of it, I was just going to have to bust through the bedroom wall. I mean, certainly there had to be a kinked ethernet cable, or a loose Cat-5 plug, or something that was clogging up my blog pipe.




Well, I'm happy to report that I found the problem in the Cat-5 ethernet plug. A reversed blue- and green-striped connection was constricting my writing style, and a loose blue wire was preventing all my good blogs from getting out. But its all fixed now.




.
.
.



Yup, its all cleared up now.

Mm hm.

.
.
.
.

hmm. Maybe there is a kink in there somewhere too.


Seriously, I ran Cat-5 cable back to the bedroom 'cuz the signal from the wireless router wouldn't reach back there. So now I can lie in bed all day eating bon-bons and writing little blog jewels. Well, I've got the lying and the eating part down. I'm sure the writing part will come anytime now...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I know how you feel about running out of ideas and words for your blog. I am a fellow sufferer. You are naturally creative, though, so you'll overcome.

21 Charles Street said...

Dear Jim, you ain't right man.

21 Charles Street said...

but I will agree with Lisa, you are so talented, so creative, and I still love you :)