Saturday, August 11, 2007

Slowing down in upstate NY

Every time I come up to Baldwinsville, I'm amazed at how relaxed things are here, compared to life back at the Academy. Things are a little slower, a little less hectic. This morning we went over to Mary's house - ET's friend. It was like taking a step back in some kind of time warp. What an amazing house.

I had to take some shots of the potting shed she and her husband built out back - step through the arbor hand-made of tree branches, and prepare to be amazed. The little details are everywhere, just like in the main house. This is one of my all-time favorite sheds!








2 comments:

21 Charles Street said...

Oh my goodness, I am so envious. What an incredible place. Right out of Home and Garden. Great job Mary.
Pat

Tom Gibbons said...

I'm up in Lake George NY and I completely agree with the slowness of life up here. I can't believe I haven't come up here sooner!