Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hitting The Road

One day is all that stands between us and the open road. Two weeks in Disney World. Its not what I'd have picked, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

If I have Internet access in the hotel, I'll try to post about the trip. So much to do. As midnight approached, I realized I wouldn't have the time or the energy to post today, so I thought I'd just get a quickie in.

First, let me just say this - when you have dry clothes, life is good.


I also finished the basement this evening - this project was way more work than I'd anticipated. I wanted to get this done before the trip so that Amy and the girls can move down there while we're gone. So I turned the keys over this evening. I lost a schoolroom, and gained some sanity. Good trade.


So, with the basement finished, and the dryer working again, we're ready to hit the road.

Josh and Kyle are SO not looking forward to this.





1 comments:

Jim Chandler said...

Yeah, right.